RDHS ALERT Thursday 5th March 2020
PLEASE BE ADVISED
Have you travelled overseas recently or been in contact with someone who has in the PAST 2 WEEKS?
If yes, was the travel through? (Considered high risk):
· Mainland China
· South Korea
Or have you travelled through? (considered moderate risk):
· Hong Kong
If YES to any of the above AND you are UNWELL – fever with a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. You may need to be tested and/or isolated for Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
IF YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE MINOR, PLEASE REMAIN AT HOME AND AVOID CONTACT WITH OTHERS.
Please PHONE AHEAD to your GP or the HOSPITAL if you are UNWELL AND ARE SEEKING MEDICAL SUPPORT.
BE ALERT – NOT ALARMED
· PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE HABITS.
· WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY WITH SOAP & WATER FOR 20 SECONDS.
· COUGH INTO YOUR ELBOW OR A TISSUE THEN BIN IT – WASH YOUR HANDS AGAIN.
· AVOID CONTACT WITH OTHERS – ESPECIALLY THE ELDERLY OR THOSE WITH COMPROMISED HEALTH. Use hand sanitiser between hand washes.
· MAINTAIN CLEAN HOUSEHOLD HABITS; DO NOT SHARE ANY HOUSEHOLD ITEMS SUCH AS PLATES, CUTLERY AND TOWELS ETC for a period of 2 weeks post contact or illness
Please do not enter the RDHS Main Campus, Riverside Campus or Manangatang Campus if you have a fever with a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, and you have travelled within Australia or especially overseas in the last 14 days.
Please see attached our Alert Issue today