We have a four-week menu cycle which complies with individual dietary requirements. Our menu provides seasonal variety and allows clients to order ahead rather than on a day-to-day basis. From time to time theme days add variety and fun to our meals. These include Christmas in winter, Melbourne Cup Day and AFL Grand Final Day.
Meals are served at (approximately) the following times:
- Breakfast: 7.00 – 7.30am (7.45am to 8.10am)
- Morning tea: 10.00am (9.30am to 9.45am)
- Lunch: 11.30 to 12.30pm (12 midday to 12.25pm)
- Afternoon tea: 2.00pm (2.15pm to 2.30pm)
- Dinner: 4.45 – 5.30pm (4.50pm to 5.15pm)
- Supper: 6.30pm (7.00pm)
Our standard food precautions require the following:
- Food supplied by the health service cannot be reheated.
- Please check with nursing staff before eating food brought in by visitors.