Robinvale District Health Services values your feedback and would like to hear ‘Your Story’.

What is your Story?

Robinvale District Health Services is committed to listening to the feedback of those who have accessed our services. Your feedback offers helpful information, which could not only improve aspects of our care, but also acknowledge the moments that you believe are worthy of praise.

If you have had a good experience please take the chance to thank those who have helped you, everyone likes to know they are doing a good job.

If there were things that you didn’t like or something that you feel could be improved, please let us know so we are aware of it and can ensure the Best Care and Experience for all.

How to tell ‘Your Story’

You can tell us your story by going to or by completing the form below.

Care Opinion is an open and transparent online interactive website where you can tell us about your experience good or bad.

We invite any comment you may have about the health care we provide.

When you leave your feedback we will be notified and will be able to respond and thank you, or tell you what we are doing to improve the experience for everybody.

Your feedback and how we improve experience for everyone are important. By telling us your story, we know about it and can do something about any concerns you have.

You can also write to Care Opinion, PO Box 506, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 or telephone on 1300 662 996.

Your feedback and how we improve experience for everyone is important to us. By telling us your story, we know about it and can do something about any concerns you have.

Alternatively you can submit your feedback by;

  • contacting our Quality & Safety Department on (03) 5051 8122,
  • completing our Online consumer Feedback Form
  • via email to  or,
  • write to Quality & Safety Department,
    Robinvale District Health Services
    PO Box 376

If our service has not met your expectations, please contact us; we take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:

Fill out a complaint form online via the Health Complaints Commission website or Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.

Complaints related to Residential Aged Care including Permanent Care and Respite Care can be made to the  Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission: or phone 1800 951 822

Start typing and press Enter to search