Are you a Registered Nurse who wants to make a real impact on the community you live in and care for? We need you!
We’re a vibrant and dynamic Multi-Purpose Health Service (MPS) looking for Registered Nurses. This is a unique opportunity in an innovative organisation and working within beautiful, diverse and multicultural rural communities.
Who are we?
Robinvale District Health Service (RDHS) provides flexible and coordinated health care services for communities in Victoria’s accessible Outback – we work in northwest Victoria, and parts of New South Wales. We provide aged care, sub-acute and allied health services on a primary care model that meets our communities’ health needs across the lifespan. We work holistically and we empower individuals, families and communities to take charge of their own health.
Exciting opportunities exists for Registered Nurses who are empathetic, enthusiastic and compassionate looking to join our professional clinical team. The Registered Nurse is a member of a multidisciplinary health care team providing leadership and support for staff, patients, residents and their families. He/she is responsible for providing the quality day to day health care, supported by contemporary standards and evidence, to meet the needs of patients and consumers.
Benefits on offer:
- Salary packaging/novated leasing
- Assistance with accommodation/relocation
- Professional development support
- Free parking
- Discounted health insurance
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
Key Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrate excellent patient centred care
- Aged Care experience desirable
- The ability to produce high quality documentation
- Clear police and Working with Children’s check
- Mandatory Covid-19 vaccination
Salary is dependent on experience and ranges from $65,527.20-$95,378.40
Applicants require a current Working Rights Visa status or Permanent Residency.
Nestled on the banks of the Murray River in the economic heartland of south-east Australia, Robinvale is a hub of horticultural and agricultural activity. The township of Robinvale is situated centrally between the major metropolitan cities of Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney. The region is serviced by quality highways, rail, bus and air services (from Mildura, one hour). Robinvale is a vast region of ever-changing landscapes intertwined with the Murray with a river system that is central to the region’s lifestyle and the key to the thriving industries. You can enjoy a healthy lifestyle as you relax in the country with long, warm summers, crisp, clear winters and plenty of fresh produce grown nearby.
Find out more or apply:
RDHS People & Culture Department
Phone: (03) 5051 8189
Closing Date: until position filled