Food & Domestic Services Assistant
Robinvale District Health Services has a casual position available for a Food & Domestic services assistant to join the team.
The successful applicant will work across the Main and Riverside campuses. Duties will include assisting the cook with food preparation and presenting tasteful and nutritionally balanced meals, cleaning residents/patient rooms, bathrooms and public areas, vacuuming and mopping, dusting and general cleaning duties.
Do you have:
- Food Handlers Certificate.
- Knowledge of correct use of chemicals
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised, and part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging & time-sensitive environment
- Current police check is essential.
- Current Driver’s license.
- Be vaccinated for Covid-19 (x3 doses) and influenza
RDHS is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a working environment that values and embraces diversity and inclusion. Our organisation is committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects the community we serve.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer’s Mandatory Vaccination Directions, RDHS employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status. Annual influenza vaccine is also mandatory and depending on your role, RDHS may require other vaccinations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact or forward your application to:
People & Culture Department
Ph: (03) 50518111
Apply Here Email: email@example.com