MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – FULL TIME
RDHS is seeking a Mental Health Clinician. This position provides a great opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for health and wellbeing in the community, to take on a challenging and diverse role, to plan, develop, implement and evaluate Community Wellbeing Programs within the RDHS area through service development, education, training, networking, community development and mental health promotional activities that support the community. This position will also provide mental health clinical support and interventions to clients under a range of funded programs.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Registered Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Aboriginal Health Practitioner (Mental Health) with relevant Mental Health qualifications and experience.
- Full registration with AHPRA or membership of AASW with Accredited Mental Health Social Worker status.
- Demonstrated project and community program management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with ATSI and CALD communities and individuals and an understanding of the unique health and social determinants which can impact on their mental health.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of community health and wellbeing programs.
- Proven experience as a mental health clinician and knowledge of mental health issues in a community setting.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Clear Police and Working with Children’s checks.
Benefits offered by RDHS include
- Salary Packaging
- Professional development support
- Supportive working environment
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residency status as a minimum. No agency enquiries.
For a copy of the position description, or further information please email Shania on email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 24th July 2020.
To apply, please send applications to:
People & Culture Administration
(03) 5051 8162