If I join the team at RDHS, what’s in it for me?
Just like the town of Robinvale itself, the team at RDHS are unique – we are a tight-knit, welcoming, friendly and considerate workplace.
We value our healthcare professionals to no end, we appreciate the vital work they do, and we go above and beyond to help our new staff integrate both into the workplace and the community seamlessly.
We live by our values of Respect, Professionalism, Care, Commitment and Collaboration every day in our interactions within the organization, the wider community and with each other!
We are passionate about our work, our organization, our colleagues and our community.
We do everything possible to make sure our new colleagues start off their journey with RDHS on the best foot possible, surrounded by support including but not limited to:
- Paying between 10 to 15 per cent above the average New Zealand pay rate
- Providing 6 months of free accommodation in Robinvale and further support in securing accommodation if needed
- Providing up to $13,000 in relocation support for international Recruitment
- Salary packaging options – meaning you pay less tax!
- Discounted private health cover via Mildura District Health Fund
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support in pursuing further study, education and professional development opportunities
You’ll have unlimited support from RDHS, our managers, board members and staff in every aspect of your new adventure, whether it’s help finding education options for your little ones, employment opportunities for other family members, recommendations of things to do and see around town, sporting activities or clubs to join and places to eat, who better to help than your local workmates!
To us, our RDHS health care professionals are rockstars – valued and treasured members of our organization and our town, and we will provide every support possible to ensure they love RDHS as much as we do!