Team Leader- Mental Health/Social Work
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who is an innovative allied health professional with considerable knowledge and experience in mental health / social welfare service delivery.
The Team Leader will lead a multidisciplinary team of Psychosocial Allied Health professionals. This position will also form and maintain working relationships with key agencies and health professionals in the community to establish integrated care pathways for community.
- Responsible for overseeing and supporting the psychosocial team in the delivery of services to the communities of Robinvale / Manangatang and surrounds.
- Provide clinical supervision to the team, implement and plan for professional development activities and provide daily guidance with practice issues and responsibilities including child protection and risk responses.
- Provide direct support to community and maintain a clinical caseload. Supports may be in the form of individual support, counselling and group based interventions.
- Communicate and act in ways that are consistent with RDHS values: Respect, Professionalism, Care, Collaboration and Commitment.
Skills and Experience
- A tertiary, post graduate degree, preferably clinical (e.g. MSW, Clinical Psychology, Psych Registration)
- Demonstrated Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) training/experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Grief and Loss and relevant therapeutic models
- Mental Health First Aid
- Certified in First Aid
- ASIST or similar suicide prevention training
- Demonstrated computer skills, including all Microsoft Office packages.
The Successful candidate will be required to clear relevant state-based probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and the VIC Working With Vulnerable People Card.
The position is full time 38 hours per week.
Permanent Residents of Australia only will be considered.
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Closing Date: Thursday 29th July 2021.
To apply, please send applications to:
People & Culture Administration
PO Box 376, Robinvale, 3549
(03) 5051 8162