We are currently seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to join our bright, dynamic multidisciplinary Allied Health team. This is a great opportunity to extend your skills, fast track your Speech Pathology career.
You will work with clients of all ages and be required to attend outreach services to other communities such as Balranald, Dareton and Wentworth. The majority of this position will be school-based, however also includes clinic-based clients and aged care clients.
Robinvale is located in North Western Victoria, Australia on the banks of the Murray River and is only 85kms from Mildura City.
Essential key selection criteria include:
- A graduate or post-graduate degree in Speech Pathology;
- Eligible for membership of Speech Pathology Australia;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Current driver’s licence;
- Clear Police and Victorian and NSW Working with Children’s Checks
- Ability to work with diverse case load with both Paediatric and adult clients in a range of different settings with a strong focus on schools.
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
Discounted Health Cover
Professional Development support
Mentoring from experienced Speech Pathologist’s and Managers
Days of work Monday to Friday- 8.30am to 5.00pm with an Accrued Day Off
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and to join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care.
This position is Full Time until 30 June 2022 with extension to this subject to ongoing funding. .
Permanent Residents only need apply. No agency enquiries.
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Closing Date: Friday 28th May 2021
To apply please forward your application to;
People & Culture
PO Box 376 Robinvale Vic 3549
Phone: (03) 5051 8162