PODIATRIST – APPLY NOW
RDHS is seeking an enthusiastic Podiatrist, to join our multi- disciplinary Primary Care team. This position will provide the environment for an achiever to deliver a range of flexible service models including individual and group consultation, health promotion and education to address the health needs of each community. Services are provided in a variety of locations, including community health centres, hospitals, residential aged care facilities and community venues.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Podiatrist
- Broad clinical background;
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Clear Police and Working With Children’s Check
- Experience in rural health care
- Understanding of the principles of Primary Health
- Experience working with indigenous and diverse cultures
- An ability to facilitate exchange of ideas and development of relationships across cultural, service, sectoral and organisational boundaries
- Experience in community work, including well developed facilitation, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation and resolution skills
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residents only need apply. No agency enquiries.
Applications Close – Friday 25th October 2019
To apply for this position please forward your resume to:
People & Culture
P.O Box 376 Robinvale VIC 3549