PHYSIOTHERAPIST – FULL TIME – PERMANENT
RDHS is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our team. The successful applicant will be taking over an existing case load as well as have the opportunity to build their own client base.
You will be able to gain valuable experience in a wide variety of clinical fields and accelerate your career.
- Full time position – 38 hours per week with optional ADO
- Wages are based on experience – New graduates are encouraged
- Busy and varied caseload
- Friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team
- Full administrative support
- Physiotherapists at RDHS are required to provide aged care services under the ACFI model.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current full AHPRA registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- good interpersonal and problem solving skills
We also offer professional development opportunities.
Permanent Residents only need apply. No agency enquiries.
For further information or to join the team, email your resume to
People and Culture Administration