People & Culture Officer
Robinvale District Health Services has a full time People & Culture officer position available. As People & Culture officer you will report directly to the Manager People & Culture and be the lead member for payroll and payroll related activities at RDHS.
This position provides accurate fortnightly payroll processing and associated reporting; this position is also responsible for recruitment activities and other People & Culture administrative functions.
We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, a team player, takes accountability for their work, super reliable and willing to contribute to the overall RDHS Values; Respect, Professionalism, Care, Commitment and Collaboration. We love innovation and you will be encouraged to share your knowledge and ideas on how we can improve our service offering. As we are a team orientated organisation you will be expected to work collaboratively and support your colleagues, as they will you! On a personal level, you must be able to show initiative, common sense and calmness under pressure. Your diplomacy, confidentiality and integrity will be highly regarded.
To be successful you will have:
Experience in the health sector is preferred, however not essential
- Previous experience with payroll functions is preferred, however not essential
- Proven experience in general administration functions is essential
- Well-developed computer skills, including a sound working knowledge of Word and Excel and experience with a payroll and time and attendance system
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Previous knowledge in interpretation of industrial instruments – EBA, Award, etc
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience in liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Your application should contain the following as a minimum:
- Cover letter explaining why you are the right person for RDHS
- CV outlining your qualifications, previous experience and roles undertaken
- Professional referees and their contact details
To apply for this positions, please forward your application to:
Manager People & Culture
Ph. 03 5051 8179