If you would like to complete an online Comment or Complaint please complete and online form via the link here or alternatively you can email info@rdhs.com.au


Consumer / Patient feedback is important to Robinvale District Health Services and we encourage all clients to tell us how they feel about our level of customer service, our facilities and our staff.

RDHS follow a Complaint Resolution Process (see below) to ensure all complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.

  • Complaint is received
  • Complaint is registered
  • CEO or DOCS is Notified
  • Complaint investigated
  • Appropriate action is taken
  • Outcome is recorded
  • Complainant is advised of resolution

A “Consumer Feedback / Complaints Form – Tell us what you think?” form is readily available at the office or from the staff and once completed, can be given to a staff member or placed in one of the Comments Boxes situated in various locations throughout RDHS or mail it to:

Quality Department,
Robinvale District Health Services
PO Box 376

Alternatively you may choose to submit feedback through our website, or print out the form (PDF) both accessible at the bottom of the page.

Should you have any concerns about any aspect of our service or facilities while you are in our health service please ask to speak to the Nurse in Charge of your ward so that we can assist you as soon as possible.

Your feedback in is highly valued and allows us to further improve our services, our care, and ensure that we not only meet but exceed your expectations we need to be aware of any concerns that you may have.

You are encouraged to speak directly with the Department Head or other staff member at the time.

You can also address your letter to us at:

PO Box 376

If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:

  • Fill out a complaint form online at hcc.vic.gov.au or
  • Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.

Health Complaints Commissioner
Level 26, 570 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
call: 1300 582 113 (Contact details)
email: hcc@hcc.vic.gov.au
visit: hcc.vic.gov.au

Office of the Public Advocate
Level 1,
204 Lygon Street
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Phone: 1300 309 337

Online Contact form

Home and Community Care (HACC)
Department of Health and Human Services
Level 20,
50 Lonsdale Street. Melbourne 3000
Call: 1300 884 706
HACC Program Complaints Policy
Email: complaints@health.vic.gov.au

Aged Care 
Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
Australian Government
GPO Box 9848,
Melbourne VIC 3001
Toll free: 1800 550 552
Visit: www.agedcarecomplaints.gov.au

Complaints regarding the Early Years Program
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
North Western Victoria Region
PO Box 442
Bendigo, Victoria 3552

7-15 McLaren Street
Bendigo, Victoria 3550
Phone: (03) 5440 3111
Fax: (03) 5442 5321

Website: www.education.vic.gov.au
Email: nwvr@edumail.vic.gov.au

Victorian Ombudsman
Call: 1800 806 314
Website www.ombudsman.vic.gov.au/Complaints
Email: ombudvic@ombudsman.vic.gov.au

Print out the form and complete.

Start typing and press Enter to search