We are currently seeking a full time Occupational Therapist to join our bright, dynamic multidisciplinary Allied Health team. This is a great opportunity to extend your skills, fast track your Occupational Therapy career.
You will work with clients of all ages and be required to attend outreach services to other communities.
Robinvale is located in North Western Victoria, Australia on the banks of the Murray River and is only 85kms from Mildura City.
Essential key selection criteria include:
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy
- Eligibility for membership of Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Current driver’s licence;
- Clear Police and Working with Children’s Check
- Ability to work with diverse case load with both paediatric and adult clients in a range of different settings e.g. Aged Care, schools and Community Health Centres.
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary Packaging
- Professional Development support
- Mentoring from experienced Occupational Therapist and Managers
- Days of work Monday to Friday- 8.30am to 5.00pm with the option for Accrued Days Off
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and to join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care.
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residents only need apply. No agency enquiries.
Closing Date: Friday 25th October 2019
To apply please forward your application to;
People & Culture
PO Box 376 Robinvale Vic 3549
Phone: (03) 5051 8162