Medical Imaging Technology Dual Qualified Radiographer / Sonographer
Robinvale District Health Services is seeking an enthusiastic dual qualified Radiographer/Sonographer to work as a Medical Imaging Technologist at RDHS. The position is a full time permanent role.
- Bachelor of Applied Science/Medical Radiations or equivalent,
- Registered to practice in Victoria as a Radiographer and Sonographer,
- Membership of Australian Institute of Radiology,
- AIR, ASAR USE License and with a current Registration in Victoria.
- Working with Children’s Check (Clear)
- Police Check (Clear)
- Proven ability to self-manage operational requirements of radiography service
Preference will be given to the applicant with;
- Experience in Msk and Obst.
- Ability to operate a Philips Epiq 5 Ultrasound machine and a new Shimadzu X-Ray machine with Fuji CR.
- There is also a Shimadzu portable xray machine.
- We have Comrad as our RIS and inteleviewer as our PACs.
Reports are done remotely to Bendigo Radiology.
No on call.
Flexible working hours may be considered.
For further details regarding this position see position description below.
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date. So get your application in sooner rather than later.
To apply for this position please forward your resume to:
People & Culture
P.O Box 376
Robinvale VIC 3549