KITCHEN ASSISTANT CASUAL
RDHS is currently seeking an experienced Kitchen Assistant to join the Hospitality Services team to prepare, cook and present tasteful and nutritionally balances meals to our patients and residents.
The successful applicant will be flexible to work a rotating roster and must be available for AM & PM shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Values of Robinvale District Health Services
- A current Food Handling Certificate.
- Certificate in Commercial Cookery would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal supervision, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to provide good customer service.
- Experience in purchasing.
Our model of care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
Permanent Residents of Australia only will be considered.
Current police check is essential.
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residency only need apply. No agency enquiries.
Closing Date: Monday 11th October 2021
To apply, please send applications to:
Manager People & Culture
PO Box 376, Robinvale, 3549
(03) 5051 8179