Intake, Triage and Referral Officer
We are seeking an experienced clinician to assist with the intake processes and triage of referrals. As the Intake Triage and Referral Officer you will be involved in managing all new clients across allied health and community nursing services. This will include managing the initial assessment with new clients, identifying their needs and connecting them with services through care coordination and referrals.
Robinvale District Health Service (RDHS) is a vibrant and dynamic rural health organisation providing health care services across the Victorian Mallee and parts of New South Wales. We operate under the Multi-Purpose Service (MPS) Model providing flexible and coordinated services which suit the needs of our communities. In addition to our role providing aged care and sub-acute services in Robinvale and Manangatang we also provide allied health services based on the primary care model of health ensuring we meet our communities health needs across the lifespan, address the broader determinants of health and empower individuals, families and communities to take charge of their own health.
RDHS works within a values driven care environment where our values of Respect, Professionalism, Care, Commitment and Collaboration influence the way we work and our vision to improve the health, wellbeing and strength of our communities.
The successful applicant(s) will work and learn as part of a collaborative, supportive and multidisciplinary team of health professionals as part of our Health and Wellbeing Team. In addition to being part of a workplace where staff are valued and included we offer the following benefits:
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Salary packaging/novated leasing
- 6 months RDHS shared accommodation at no charge
- Professional development support
- Free parking
- Discounted health insurance
- Relocation expenses to be negotiated
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualification in Nursing/Allied Health or other health profession
- Knowledge of local community, health, disability & mental health services, General Practice capabilities, NGO providers and community support agencies
- NDIS, Medicare, MyAgedCare, and other relevant knowledge of fee-for-service funders, or the ability to learn quickly
- Practical knowledge of, and experience with, Client Information Management Systems (CIMS)/ Medical Software Packages/ Patient Resource Databases
- Ability to collaborate and communicate within a team environment
- Current clear Police and WWCC
Salary is dependent on experience.
Applicants require current unrestricted AHPRA registration, and Working Rights Visa status or Permanent Residency.
RDHS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a working environment that values and embraces diversity and inclusion. Our organisation is committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects the community we serve.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer’s Mandatory Vaccination Directions, RDHS employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status. Annual influenza vaccine is also mandatory and depending on your role, RDHS may require other vaccinations.
To apply please forward your application to;
People & Culture Department