RDHS has a vacancy for a Full-time Physiotherapist to join the multi-disciplinary Primary Care team
As a graduate you will receive a broad range of experience within our multidisciplinary Allied Health team. You will gain valuable knowledge across your discipline and enjoying a role that offers variety and interest. The successful applicant will require good interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills along with AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist with permanent residency.
Robinvale is located in North Western Victoria, Australia on the banks of the Murray River and is only 85kms from Mildura City.
- Degree or diploma in physiotherapy from a recognised institution
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Current driver’s licence
- Experience in rural health care
- Membership of appropriate professional association
- Experience working with indigenous and diverse cultures
- An ability to facilitate exchange of ideas and development of relationships across cultural, service, sectoral and organisational boundaries
- Experience in community work, including well developed facilitation, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation and resolution skills
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residents only need apply. No agency enquiries.
Closing Date: Sunday 17th January 2021.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to:
People & Culture Administration