We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic general handyman to join our team. Reporting to the Manager Maintenance, you will be required to work across all RDHS campuses
- To maintain buildings, plant and equipment ensuring the continuous and effective functioning of equipment, utilities, auxiliary equipment and building facilities
- To provide scheduled maintenance to all plant, equipment, and buildings to maintain a highly presentable workplace with operational equipment.
- Undertake maintenance jobs which include but are not limited to joinery, carpentry, repairing furniture, doors, locks, lights, plant, equipment, and other tasks which may arise.
- Daily follow up on any matters raised by staff regarding maintenance.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and repairs with reference to manuals, AUS standards, Regulations and RDHS procedures. Maintain and file all records on preventative maintenance, repairs and services.
- Participate in the after-hours on-call roster
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience gained in property maintenance and building works
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- OHS and relevant qualifications highly regarded
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Have achieved at least year 10 education
- OH & S awareness
- Current driver’s Licence
The position is full time 38 hours per week.
Permanent Residents of Australia only will be considered.
Current police check is essential.
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Closing Date: 23rd June 2021
For further information, please visit www.rdhs.com.au.
To apply, please send applications to:
People & Culture Administration
PO Box 376, Robinvale, 3549
(03) 5051 8162