Food Services Apprentice
RDHS is seeking applications for the role of Food Services Apprentice. This is a 3 year fixed term position and requires the applicant to undertake paid training in the Certificate III in Commercial Cooking.
The trainee will provide assistance and support to the cook in basic food preparations, plating meals, washing dishes that will be carried out to the highest standards in all aspects of food preparation and delivery.
The successful applicant will have
- A willingness to commit to completing a Certificate III in Commercial Cooking.
- Willingness to learn and work with new skills in hospitality that includes food preparation and services.
- Developed interpersonal skills, self-motivated and task orientated.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all staff, clients and external providers.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Clear Police and Working With Children’s check
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Permanent Residents of Australia only will be considered.
Applications close: Friday 20th November 2020.
To apply, please forward resumes to:
People & Culture
Robinvale District Health Services
PO BOX 376, Robinvale, 3549
Ph. 03 5051 8162