Robinvale District Health Services currently has a position available for an experienced Cook to join the Hospitality Services team to prepare, cook and present tasteful and nutritionally balances meals to our patients and residents.
The successful applicant will be flexible to work a rotating roster and must be available for AM & PM shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate in Commercial Cookery
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- A current Food Handling Certificate.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal supervision, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to provide good customer service.
- Experience in purchasing.
- Current police check is essential.
Our model of care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
Closing Date: Until position is filled
To apply, please send applications to:
Manager People & Culture
Ph: (03) 5051 8179