Community Facilitator (Our Place/RDHS)
Robinvale District Health Services, in conjunction with The Colman Education Foundation are seeking a second amazing person to join the Our Place team, as a Community Facilitator basedat Robinvale College. This person would be employed by RDHS and receive the support and opportunities that RDHS can provide. This position is Full time.
Community facilitators work collaboratively as part of the team on site and with local stakeholders, promoting communication between partners, the community and service providers and promoting collaborative and joined up practice, to ensure a seamless Contributing as part of the Our Place team, community facilitators work with their partnership manager to provide real-time feedback on implementation processes, support the work of the Research & Evaluation team and contribute to the body of knowledge around the Our Place model.
Key Selection Criteria
- Exceptional people skills, ability to work alongside partners in a collaborative and constructive manner
- Well-developed stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written, able to tailor communication methods and styles to suit the audience
- Genuine concern and passion for the improving the well-being and opportunities available to families and communities
- Ability to prioritise competing interests and deliver outcomes in a fluid and changing environment
- Project management skills, with a “can do” approach
- Continuous improvement mindset, always seeking to find better ways to achieve better outcomes
If you are passionate about improving life outcomes for children and their families, will bring experience working with communities to achieve positive change, relevant qualifications and are excited about joining a unique and innovative organisation then please send a copy of your CV, and a cover letter providing a brief statement outlining your experience relevant to the Skills & Attributes in the Key Selection Criteria.
Applications close on Friday 20 March 2020
For further information, including a full position description, please contact:
Cindy Hinterholzl, Partnership Manager
Ph: 0414695723 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please forward your resume to:
Shania Turner – People & Culture
P.O Box 376
Robinvale VIC 3549