RDHS currently has a position available for a casual Cleaner to join our team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work across the Main and Riverside Campuses.
Our model of care is a person centered approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in roles
- Good interpersonal communication with staff, residents and families.
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player in a busy environment
- Must be organised and have clean work processes
- Customer focused and ability to prioritise.
- Must be available for weekends and public holiday’s shifts.
Permanent Residency status as a minimum. No agency enquiries
Current police check is essential.
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Applicants must have working rights in Australia.
Closing Date: Friday 5th February 2021.
For further information, please visit www.rdhs.com.au.
To apply, please send applications to:
People & Culture Administration
(03) 5051 8162