Casual Cleaner / Laundry Assistant
Robinvale District Health Services currently have a position available for a casual Cleaner to join our team.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work across the Main and Riverside campuses.
Our model of care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
To be successful applicant will have
- Previous experience in roles
- Good interpersonal communication with staff, residents and families.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player in a busy environment
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Current clear Police and Working With Children’s check
- Availability for weekend and public holiday’s shifts.
Permanent Residents of Australia only will be considered.
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Applicants must have working rights in Australia.
Closing date- Until position is filled
To apply, please send applications to:
Manager People & Culture
(03) 5051 8179