APPRENTICE COOK- FULL TIME
Robinvale District Health Services currently has a position available for an apprentice cook. This is a full time 3 year fixed term position and requires the applicant to undertake paid training in the Certificate III in Commercial Cooking. The trainee will provide assistance and support to the cook in basic food preparations, plating meals, washing dishes that will be carried out to the highest standards in all aspects of food preparation and delivery.
The successful applicant will have
- A willingness to commit to completing a Certificate III in Commercial Cooking.
- Willingness to learn and work with new skills in hospitality that includes food preparation and services.
- Developed interpersonal skills, self-motivated and task orientated.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all staff, clients and external providers.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Clear Police and Working With Children’s check
Permanent Residents of Australia only will be considered.
To apply, please forward resumes to:
Manger People & Culture
Robinvale District Health Services
Ph. 03 5051 8179