Administration Clerk – Full Time Position
RDHS has an Administration Clerk position available. This position is Full Time.
Working as an Administration Clerk in RDHS, your core objective is to provide administration support across RDHS’s operations.
This role is direct client facing and strictly full time, Monday to Friday with an immediate start.
A day in the life of an Administration Clerk at Robinvale District Health Services provides a full range of varied office, clerical and secretarial support and administrative duties.
This role involves greeting clients, providing professional front-desk customer liaison and service, in addition to providing a broad range of administrative support services to clinicians and other internal stakeholders where required.
We are looking for a keen, self-starter to join our team. Someone who can work on their own initiative, have a strong attention to detail, observe confidentiality at all times and be unflappable on days when client demand is high.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients and personnel that present at the reception areas
- Supporting RDHS personnel with all administration duties where required
- Promptly answering the phone to all clients and managing document related enquiries in line with RDHS procedures
- Maintain current databases ie; HMS, Harrison, IPM, IMPS, NSPISAR
We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, a team player, takes accountability for their work, super reliable and willing to contribute to the overall RDHS Values; Respect, Professionalism, Care, Commitment and Collaboration. We love innovation and you will be encouraged to share your knowledge and ideas on how we can improve our service offering. As we are a team orientated organisation you will be expected to work collaboratively and support your colleagues, as they will you! On a personal level, you must be able to show initiative, common sense and calmness under pressure. Your diplomacy, confidentiality and integrity will be highly regarded.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong organisational skills and be able to multi-task effectively;
- Customer service focus
- Be highly motivated, and have positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS office skills; proficiency in Word and Excel, strong numeracy skills, accurate data entry and typing skills and strong database management skills;
- A proven ability to work within a team;
Essential: Previous administrative experience, customer service experience and intermediate to advanced computer skills.
Whilst not mandatory a Cert III in Business Admin or similar would be well regarded.
Your application should contain the following as a minimum:
- Cover letter explaining why you are the right person for Kindred
- CV outlining your qualifications
- Professional referees and their contact details
- Previous experience and roles undertaken
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Closing Date: Sunday 17 January 2021, 5.00pm
To apply, please send applications to:
People & Culture Administration
(03) 5051 8162