Aboriginal Health Liaison Officer (AHLO)
Robinvale District Health Services are seeking applications for the role of Aboriginal Health Liaison Officer to join our Primary Care Team. This is a permanent full time position. The role works with community members to help maintain and improve their health through health promotion, education and assistance to access available services. The role also works with health services staff, including hospital and community health staff, to ensure services are culturally appropriate and accessible.
The successful applicant will have
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with professional and community groups
- Skills to work independently and as a member of a team
- Computer literacy
- Current Driver’s Licence
- National Police Records Check that is clear and a Working with Children’s Check pass prior to the confirmation of appointment.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 14th February 2020
To apply, please forward resumes to:
People & Culture
Robinvale District Health Services
PO BOX 376, Robinvale, 3549
Ph. 03 5051 8162