Associated Nurse Unit Manager – ANUM (Permanent Full Time)
RDHS is looking for an ANUM with a minimum 5 years clinical experience with proven leadership ability and an understanding of the accreditation standards.
The successful applicants must have the availability to work across all shifts including AM, PM and Nights over a 7 day week roster inclusive of public holidays and support the NUM on opposite shifts. Have good communication, time management and problem solving skills. We are looking for a person with Acute and Aged Care experience who can contribute to a positive team in a leadership role.
- 5 years broad experience as a senior RN
- Understanding of the National Standards and Aged Care Principles
- Proven management ability
- Experience in staff management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Aptitude for clinical teaching
Benefits offered by RDHS include
- Salary Packaging
- Professional development support
- Supportive working environment
- Remuneration based on experience
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residency status as a minimum. No agency enquiries.
For a copy of the position description, or further information please email Shania on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 31st July 2020.
To apply, please send applications to:
People & Culture Administration
(03) 5051 8162