The Primary Health Care team is a multidisciplinary team of professionals who together with the community and other service providers provide an exceptional range of services. Our aim is to achieve the best possible health outcomes for our community members using a strong emphasis on health promotion and education as well as the provision of individual and group interventions.
Services available include:
- Aboriginal Health Liaison Officer
- Early Years programs including Out of School Hours Care (OOSH), Mobile Visiting Play Program (MVPP), Jump and Jive, and Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters (HIPPY).
- Aged and Disability Support
- Asthma Education
- Continence Management
- Diabetes Education
- Health Promotion/Education
- Immunisation Program
- Men’s Programs
- Occupational Therapy
- Pap Smear Screening/Women’s Health
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology
To book an appointment please phone the Robinvale Health & Wellbeing centre.
Services are available to all community members. No referrals necessary and all services are confidential.
Robinvale Health and Wellbeing Centre
Phone: 03 5051 8160
Fax: 03 5026 1600
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PHN FUNDING
Funding is provided to RDHS by the Murray PHN (Victoria) & Western NSW PHN for Primary Care services delivered in Robinvale, Manangatang (surrounding areas) and on outreach to Wentworth, Dareton and Balranald.