REGISTERED NURSE – PERMANENT PART TIME
Robinvale District Health Services is looking for an RN with a minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience who may be looking for a change.
The successful applicants will have good communication, time management and problem solving skills along with AHPRA registration. We are looking for people with Acute and Aged Care experience who can contribute to a positive team.
- Exceptional clinical knowledge
- Understanding of the National Standards and Aged Care Principles
- Flexibility, a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a focus to person centred care
- Enthusiasm for participation in a team environment
Benefits offered by RDHS include
- Salary Packaging
- Professional development support
- Supportive working environment
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residency status. No agency enquiries.
If you believe you have the required experience and skills are interested in joining the Robinvale District Health Services please email your resume to us by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Closing Date: Sunday 15 July 2018
To apply, please send applications to:
People and Culture – Admin Clerk
(03) 5051 8162