REGISTERED/ ENROLLED NURSES (PERMANENT PART TIME)
Robinvale District Health Services has a wide range of bed based and ambulatory care services in Robinvale and Manangatang. Acute bed based accommodation is located in Robinvale (14 beds) and Manangatang (6 beds). Urgent Care Centers operate out of both campuses and Dialysis is conducted from the main site.
Robinvale District Health Services provides quality residential Aged Care at three campuses with a total of 54 beds at Robinvale, Manangatang and Riverside.
Opportunities exist for highly motivated nurse’s to join our friendly and supportive team. Successful applicants will potentially work across all sites with the possibility of enhancing areas of expertise.
Our innovative team offers professional development opportunities in a caring environment for the delivery of high quality patient centred care.
- Sound clinical knowledge, willingness to learn
- Understanding of the National Safety Qualty Health Services Standards and Aged Care Principles and Standards
- Flexibility, a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a focus to person centred care
- Enthusiasm for participation in a team environment
Benefits offered by RDHS include
- Salary Packaging
- Professional development support
- Supportive working environment
- Remuneration based on experience
Applicants require AHPRA registration, and permanent residency status.
To apply, please send applications to:
People & Culture Officer
(03) 5051 8111