- Would you like to work in a community based environment?
- Want to broaden your skills and experience?
- Are you a new graduate looking for a new job opportunity?
Then Robinvale District Health Services would like to offer you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team orientated environment, providing services to local communities.
Robinvale is located in North Western Victoria, Australia on the banks of the Murray River and is only 85kms from Mildura City.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work in a community based environment wanting to kick off their career and contribute to a positive team. The successful applicant will require good interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills along with AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist with permanent residency.
If you possess the above skills as well as reliability and a solid work ethic, then join the team of RDHS.
- RDHS may be able to provide assistance with temporary accommodation.
- The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to take advantage of RDHS Salary Packaging benefits.
- Days of work Monday to Friday, with the option for Accrued Days Off.
- Working Hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residency only need apply. No agency inquiries.
Closing Date: Sunday 20 May 2018.
To apply, please forward resumes to:
People & Culture
Robinvale District Health Services
PO BOX 376, Robinvale, 3549
Ph. 03 5051 8162