Laundry Services – Cleaner
Robinvale District Health Services has a part time permanent opportunity for a motivated individual to join the Hotel Services Department as a laundry service/ cleaner. The Cleaner is responsible for providing cleaning services in line with Infection Control and Department of Health Standards.
The successful applicant will have
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- Developed interpersonal skills, self-motivated and task orientated
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with all staff
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work all shifts including morning, afternoon, weekends and public holidays
- Clear Police and Working With Children’s check
Permanent Residents of Australia only will be considered.
Applications close: Friday 16th June, 5.00pm
To apply, please forward resumes to:
People & Culture Officer
Robinvale District Health Services
PO BOX 376, Robinvale, 3549
Ph. 03 5051 8179