Robinvale District Health Services currently has a vacancy for a HIPPY Coordinator. The HIPPY Coordinator position is contracted until 21st December 2018 for 32 hours per week (flexible).
HIPPY (Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters) is early childhood enrichment and parenting program for children and their parents/carers. The position is responsible for implementing the program in accordance to the HIPPY licensing agreement. The HIPPY coordinator will train and support the home tutors in their role within the program.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Tertiary qualification and/or two or more years of experience in Child-Related employment.
- Understanding of childhood development
- Ability to relate to people from a range of cultural and language backgrounds from within the local community.
- Understanding and experience working with indigenous and diverse cultures;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly developed computer skills
- Clear police and working with children’s check.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Second language shared by families in the HIPPY program
- Experience supervising other staff
- Experience in the coordination of programs
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
For further information regarding the position please contact;
Early Years Coordinator / Best Start Facilitator
Phone: (03) 5051 8160
For a position description, or to apply please contact;
People & Culture
(03) 5051 8162