Robinvale District Health Services is seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Podiatrist, to join our multi- disciplinary Primary Care team. The position is a fixed term contract until 20/12/2017 and suitable for a graduate Podiatrist.
This position will provide the environment for an achiever to deliver a range of flexible service models including individual and group consultation, health promotion and education to address the health needs of each community. Services are provided in a variety of locations, including community health centres, hospitals, residential aged care facilities, community venues and clients homes. Clients of all ages can access the service.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Podiatry) or equivalent;
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Registration with the Australian Podiatry Council
- Broad clinical background;
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Clear Police and Working With Children’s Check
- Experience in rural health care
- Understanding of the principles of Primary Health
- Experience working with indigenous and diverse cultures
- An ability to facilitate exchange of ideas and development of relationships across cultural, service, sectoral and organisational boundaries
- Experience in community work, including well developed facilitation, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation and resolution skills
Applications received earlier than the closing date may be assessed, interviewed and offered employment prior to the closing date.
Permanent Residents only need apply. No agency enquiries.
Applications Close – 5.00 Sunday 25th June 2017.
To apply for this position please forward your resume to:
HR Admin Clerk
P.O Box 376
Robinvale VIC 3549